- ExOfficio Men's Size Chart
- ExOfficio Women's Size Chart
- Make this ExOfficio® Go-To® Stripe Skirt, a staple in your wardrobe this season.
- Natural fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Dri-Release® moisture-wicking technology moves perspiration to the surface for quick drying.
Built-in FreshGuard® technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth. This protection lasts the life of the garment.
- Delicate striped pattern throughout.
- Feminine shaping with a slightly flared silhouette.
- Wide elastic waistband provides a comfortable, natural fit with plenty of coverage.
- Bias cut details along hem.
- Secure zipper pocket along right side.
- 80% rayon, 20% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Skirt Length: 24 in
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
What a fun skirt!! Loved it when I tried it on and fit perfectly. Ordered my regular size. Taking a trip overseas in September and is definitely going in the suitcase. Loved the flirty hem, too. Very flattering.
- Deb O - customer
- from Fredericksburg Virginia
- August 11, 2015
What a terrific skirt! Wore it, (black cement color), the Exofficio underwear and a black Exofficio tank in extremely humid, 100 degree heat (on my trips to Virginia and Israel) and felt totally comfortable! These clothes are amazing!! I used to love wearing cotton, but the problem is that although cotton absorbs sweat, it ends up feeling wet. This stuff doesn't do that--it wicks away the sweat which then evaporates away from your body. I took a suitcase of other clothing, and mostly alternated the tanks with this skirt (washed out in the sink and dried very quickly). Expensive, but worth every penny!!
- Anonymous - customer
- July 21, 2015
I love this skirt. It's comfortable, easy to care for and cute. Fits great.
- Vicki M - customer
- from San Carlos, CA
- August 20, 2014
Instant favorite! Ordered it yesterday, arrived today and it's perfect. I'm 5'3" and about 150. I bought the large but could almost use the medium. Was afraid it ran small after reading a couple other reviews. It is the softest material, thin but not cheap. It flows in a really cute way with the little stitching crossing here and there. Still waiting on a few other skirts from different brands but this one is NOT going back and I might even go ahead and order another color so it arrives before our beach vacation! Definitely feel good ordering this skirt.
- Jan - customer
- from washington dc
- July 9, 2014
Love these skirts! The material is quite soft and thin, but the cut still allows for the masking of flaws. The hem of the skirt is a slight ruffle. Very cute! Good with sandals and tights/boots. I'm 5'2/125 and got the M, but a small would probably fit fine. I just like things to hang on my hips.
- Rebecca B - customer
- from Irvine, CA
- December 6, 2013