- ExOfficio Men's Size Chart
- ExOfficio Women's Size Chart
- This sultry ExOfficio® dress boasts technology to support you in any activity.
- Natural fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Performance knit fabric is quick drying, moisture wicking, and wrinkle resistant to keep you fresh and always looking great.
- Long sleeves for extra coverage.
- Shelf bra with removable cups.
- Belt loop waist features a removable tie belt.
- Sleeveless construction.
- Side hand pockets.
- Logo hit at back.
- Straight hemline hits just above the knee.
- 62% polyester, 33% cotton, 5% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 38 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I purchased this dress for a trip to Europe. What sold me were the shelf bra, quick drying, and the flattering cut of the dress. I'm a pear shape - 38" bust, 38" waist, 45" hips and I store all of my weight in the hips and thighs. I was concerned about the length of this dress, due to my large thighs, I prefer things below knee length. However, the above knee length isn't too short on me and looks fine with tights or leggings. I just wish the dress was a little bit longer. The shape of the dress is extremely flattering. It's loose enough on the top but not too loose so as to be baggy, and the bottom half is also very generous. Dresses are difficult for me due to my proportions but I found the Large fit me fine. I would not go up to an Extra Large unless I was willing to have a tailor modify the top. If you're tinier on top and bigger on the bottom like me, you can comfortably order your shirt size and this dress should fit in the hips. In ExOfficio clothing, I typically wear a Large on top, and a Medium in the ExOfficio cross over bra. The top is a little loose but not bad and the generous cut of the skirt fits my hips. I found the shelf bra to fit comfortably, if not perhaps a little loose. The shaping pads in the dress work well, just remember to remove them before washing or they wrinkle up, and also don't dry as quickly as the rest of the dress. The dress dried within 18 hours when washed in the hotel sink, and within 8 hours when line dried after washing in a washing machine with a proper spin cycle. The layering of the shelf bra makes it trickier to dry, so the bra area will be damp. If you're in a hurry, a hair dryer does the trick well. My biggest complaint about this dress would be the pockets. I really wish they had zip pockets or at least one zip pocket rather than open pockets. Overall this is a great dress. I wear a colorful scarf with it to brighten it up.
- Augustina R - customer
- from NYC
- September 5, 2014