- ExOfficio Men's Size Chart
- ExOfficio Women's Size Chart
- A tee born to travel, the Give-N-Go® Tee just needs a quick sink wash and it's ready for another day of adventure.
- Form fit is snug, but not tight, for next-to-the-skin support.
- Stretch diamond-weave mesh fabric is highly breathable and dries quickly.
- Aegis® Microbe Shield™ treatment eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Classic crew neck.
- Rotated shoulder seams reduce friction and pinching when wearing a pack.
- Short-sleeve coverage.
- Straight hemline.
- 94% nylon, 6% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Honestly, how often do you take time from your busy day to review underwear? Me neither, but this time I am making an exception. Give-n-Go underpants and T-shirts from ExOfficio are simply the best active underwear that I have ever worn since Mom threw away the diapers 48 years ago. This stuff washes and dries in no time flat, and it is very comfortable to wear in weather hot and cold. I use mine for hiking and overseas travel, and I think it is better than SmartWool (although I swear by SmartWool socks). Buy this gear and become another satisfied customer.
- Eric J - customer
- from Edwards Air Force Base
- November 8, 2011
Absolutely, without a doubt, the best t-shirt made! I purchased a total of 5 shirts. I wear a shirt under my scrubs in the hospital. It's always hot in the ED and this shirt dissipates body heat very well. It is lightweight and dries exceptionally fast. I have never been disappointed with any ExOfficio product.
- Anonymous - customer
- from TX
- May 13, 2014
I use and love many Patagonia products but for tee shirts I think the styling and fit of the exOffico tee is better.
- John A - customer
- from Camden, Maine
- June 9, 2013
I've worn and washed this item a few times. For those who haven't seen this shirt 'live', it does have a distinctive weave appearance or texture. It's not smoothe like a cotton tee or that poly material used in a lot of workout shirts. Anyway, this shirt seems to have decent wicking ability. Here are my 2 issues: the neckline won't lay flat and the shoulder seam doesn't rest on the shoulder. The first issue is likely a QC issue. The second issue could be related to my body structure. Despite this, I'm going to keep the item to wear indoors or as an undershirt.
- Anonymous - customer
- from SF, CA
- August 29, 2014