- The Caprice Eco from etnies™ not only helps make the world a better place, but they look pretty sharp too. It's a total win/win, right?
- For every pair of the Caprice Eco shoes made, etnies will plant a tree in the rainforest. Much of the earth's rainforests have been destroyed as a result of farming over the last 80 years, and etnies is currently on track to plant at least 35,000 trees on the Maleku reserve in northern Costa Rica.
- Deconstructed hemp uppers for form-fitting comfort.
- Recycled dri-lex liner for next-to-skin comfort.
- Buy A Shoe Plant A Tree branding on footbed.
- Cushioned EVA footbed for total comfort.
- Vulcanized construction for enhanced board feel.
- Recycled rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.