- A standard piece of equipment in any shredder's arsenal, the EG1 from Electric™ is ready to light up the mountain with blindingly-fresh style.
- Ergonomic frame design for a face-conforming fit.
- Mold-injected thermo-plastic urethane frame retains its flex in extremely low temperatures, is extremely abrasion resistant, and has high tensile strength.
- Triple-layer face foam offers unparalleled comfort, an easy fit, and wicks away moisture. Brushed poly fleece is on the outer layer for a comfortable feel.
- The dual cylindrical polycarbonate lens features:
• An outer lens is made of a mold-injected polycarbonate sheet.
• An inner lens that's been heat pressed to match the outer lens for precise optics.
• The inner lens also functions as a thermal barrier, creating a dead space of air between it and the outer lens. Acting as a thermal barrier, this dead space keeps the inner lens warm and dry, protecting it further from the outside elements.
- Features an anti-fog that absorbs moisture and an anti-scratch hard coating.
- Offers 100% UV protection.
- Adjustable 40mm strap.
- Articulating strap for helmet compatability.
- Bonus lens included.
- Microfiber bag included.
Frame Width: 170mm
Lens: 72mm high x 90mm wide