- Please click for the El Naturalista size chart.
- The 'Iggdrasil' was inspired from a trip to Finland and is known as the Tree of Life in Nordic mythology. It was an immense ash tree, planted by the gods, rooted at the center of the universe with branches that encompassed the whole world.
- Premium leather upper in an easy on-and-off silhouette for a quick wearing experience.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Insoles are a recycled carbon compound that gives added support and breathability.
- The Comfort Last is anatomically angled. The outline adapts to the natural shape of your foot.
- El Naturalista® uses leftover rubber that most would consider industrial waste and reutilizes it to make these original soles. The inspiration of the 'Iggdrasil' is reflected with its tree bark design.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.