- Please click for the El Naturalista size chart.
- The Iggdrasil was inspired from a trip to Finland and is known as the Tree of Life in Nordic mythology. It was an immense ash tree, planted by the gods, rooted at the center of the universe with branches that encompassed the whole world.
- Premium leather upper with contrast stitching detail for much added visual appeal.
- Adjustable buckle closure ensures easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Insoles are a recycled carbon compound that give added support and breathability.
- The exclusive Frog Shock System is a specially cushioned insole that absorbs the harsh impacts to the heel.
- The Comfort Last is anatomically angled. The outline adapts to the natural shape of your foot.
- El Naturalista® uses leftover rubber that most would consider industrial waste and reutilizes it to make these original soles. The inspiration of the Iggdrasil is reflected with its tree bark design.
- Please note the size conversion on the El Naturalista shoe box may not accurately reflect the correct size selection on the website.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Platform Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9-9.5), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.