- Please click for the El Naturalista size chart.
- Turn some heads this cold-weather season with the Tesela N750 bootie from El Naturalista®.
- Upper made of leaves leather in which the vegetable components bring out the characteristics of the leather's organic material providing transparency, color intensity, and brightness.
- Contrast stitching, button decor and full side zipper that allows for easy on-and-off wear.
- MICROFIBRA® lining which has a great capacity for absorbing humidity, for maintaining complete breathability to the skin, and for providing a fresh and dry feeling.
- Insoles are a recycled carbon compound that give added support and breathability.
- The exclusive Frog Shock System is a specially cushioned insole that absorbs the harsh impacts to the heel.
- The Comfort Last is anatomically angled. The outline adapts to the natural shape of your foot.
- El Naturalista uses leftover rubber that most would consider industrial waste and reutilizes it to make these original soles.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 8 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7-7.5), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.