- Please click for the El Naturalista size chart.
- El Naturalista® states these shoes run a full size small on the Euro size end only (the US conversion is correct). For instance, if you usually wear a Euro size 37, you will want to order a Euro size 38.
- The Iggdrasil was inspired from a trip to Finland and is known as the Tree of Life in Nordic mythology. It was an immense ash tree, planted by the gods, rooted at the center of the universe with branches that encompassed the whole world.
- The upper is made from Stream Leather; tanned with vegetable extracts, ground tree bark and churned for weeks in a special cylinder. It is treated by hand with animal fat, olive and sunflower oil.
- Insoles are a recycled carbon compound.
- Frog Shock System is a specially cushioned insole that absorbs the harsh impacts to the heel.
- The Comfort Last is anatomically angled. The outline adapts to the natural shape of your foot.
- El Naturalista® uses leftover rubber that most would consider industrial waste and reutilizes it to make these original soles. The inspiration of the 'Iggdrasil' is reflected with its tree bark design.
- Please note the size conversion on the El Naturalista shoe box does not accurately reflect the correct size selection on the website.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 12 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 9 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.