- Please click for the El Naturalista size chart.
- Spice up your casual look while doing some good for the earth in the Duna N527 from El Naturalista.
- Made of a desert leather or a natural sinai suede upper. Sinai suede is composed of calfskin in which only wrinkled leather is used to give a look of aging. Desert leather is a nubuck grain leather from the North of Spain.
- Lace closure allows for a more personalized, secure fit.
- Polyurethane cork insole made of recycled materials, consisting of 15% recycled Polyurethane and 15% cork residue shavings. Furthermore, the insole includes a white-white split leather which brings about higher respect towards the environment due to its minimum chrome content.
- The Comfort Last is anatomically angled. The outline adapts to the natural shape of your foot.
- Natural rubber outsole results in comfortable, resistant and extremely long-lasting sole. Also, once natural rubber is discarded it degrades much more rapidly than synthetic materials.
- Made in Spain.
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 36 (US Women's 5-5.5), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.