- Founded by Ali Hewson and Bono in 2005, EDUN is a for-profit business with the aim of creating a global fashion brand, making beautiful clothing whilst committing to developing trade with Africa and encouraging others to do the same.
- Heading out in search for a look that delivers both contemporary cool and vintage charm? This stylish, streamlined EDUN jacket is your perfect travel companion.
- Tailored, moto-style jacket is fabricated from a mix of sleek faux leather and traditional tweed.
- Fixed bib boasts a narrow stand collar and a front snap closure.
- Notched lapel.
- Exposed, asymmetrical zip closure.
- Solid piping highlights the princess seams.
- Diamond quilting enhances the contrast side panels.
- Vented back hem.
- 55% cotton, 35% wool, 10% polyamide.
- Dry clean only.
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.