- "Go West young man" was what politician and newspaper man Horace Greeley famously advised readers to do for the good of the nation. While mass migration and westward settlement are no longer a national initiative, these shorts may just inspire you to make your own adventure in any chosen direction.
- Visually stimulating plaid design.
- Slant hand pockets and button back pockets.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- Belt loops.
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 23 in
- Inseam: 11 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 23 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 11. Please note that measurements may vary by size.