Powered by Zappos
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
50% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- Take your moccasin look to the next level with the Aztec 1955 Edition Collection boot from Eastland®.
- Premium suede upper with fringe and stitching detail for much added visual appeal.
- Traditional lacing system allows for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Soft suede interior ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Lightly cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Flexible rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These shoes are so cute! The quality is superb! I wear a size 6 but I found out that when it comes to moccasins I need to go up a full size so I ordered a size 7 and it's perfect! They are so soft and well made. I love the fringe detail. I am so glad I found these awesome boots.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from austin, tx
- September 2, 2012