- The Diabetic Drymax® sock is designed so as not to reduce circulation or leave marks on the leg.
- Soft stretch leg with a seamlessly smooth foot area.
- Special Dual Layer Moisture Removal System moves moisture off the skin through the inner layer to the outer layer almost instantly. Keeping the skin dry provides a healthier environment for sensitive diabetic feet.
- Dense padding protects the feet without adversely affecting the fit of your shoes.
- Anti-blister system helps protect your feet from blisters.
- Top mesh air vent to keep feet drier and cooler.
- MicroZap® antimicrobial fibers fight odor-causing bacteria, helping to keep socks odor free.
- Special fibers provide a comfortable springiness and do not get stiff, shrink or lose shape over time.
- These socks are designed to last a long time using the highest quality fibers, and abrasion-resistant nylon reinforcements are placed in the normal wear areas.
- Made in the USA.
- Machine wash warm with like colors, tumble dry low. Do not use fabric softeners or chlorine bleach.