- The Diabetic Drymax® sock is designed so as not to reduce circulation or leave marks on the leg.
- Soft stretch leg with a seamlessly smooth foot area.
- Special Dual Layer Moisture Removal System moves moisture off the skin through the inner layer to the outer layer almost instantly. Keeping the skin dry provides a healthier environment for sensitive diabetic feet.
- Dense padding protects the feet without adversely affecting the fit of your shoes.
- Anti-blister system helps protect your feet from blisters.
- Top mesh air vent to keep feet drier and cooler.
- MicroZap® antimicrobial fibers fight odor-causing bacteria, helping to keep socks odor free.
- Special fibers provide a comfortable springiness and do not get stiff, shrink or lose shape over time.
- These socks are designed to last a long time using the highest quality fibers, and abrasion-resistant nylon reinforcements are placed in the normal wear areas.
- Made in the USA.
- Machine wash warm with like colors, tumble dry low. Do not use fabric softeners or chlorine bleach.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These are good socks overall. They certainly keep your feet dry, in fact, if you have dry skin, they may keep them a little too dry! I bought these in a size small, because socks are always too big on me and the heel ends up outside the back of my shoes. Unfortunately, this size small was only marginally smaller than regular size socks. If you need a smaller size sock, I suggest Thorlo.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Oklahoma
- September 26, 2012