- Tear it up from first chair to last call with the ready-to-shred DX from Dragon™!
- Dual Lexan Lens is flexible and creates a thermal boundary between eyes and the outside temperature.
- Replaceable lens design allows for tuned use in variable weather conditions.
- Super Anti-Fog technology lasts twice as long before fogging when compared to competitors.
- Treated with a scratch-resistant coating.
- Offers 100% UV protection from the sun's harmful rays.
- Polyurethane frame remains durable yet flexible in all temperatures.
- Dual-layer face foam creates a snug and comfortable fit.
- Polartec® micro-fleece lining provides soft hypoallergenic moisture-wicking contact with the face.
- Unidirectional air flow system provides superior airflow to prevent fogging.
- Adjustable straps keep goggles secure and positioned comfortably.
- Helmet-compatible design.
- An optimal fit for medium to large faces.
- Frame Width: 177 mm
- Weight: 4.32 oz
- Lens Height: 67 mm
- Lens Width: 92 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I purchased these Dragon goggles for my boyfriend's birthday. He absolutely loved them! We went riding that weekend and they were great! I tried them and almost stole them from him!
- Valerie C - customer
- from Denver, Colorado
- December 17, 2010
Get a little steamed up - Great look, awesome comfort, don't plan on using them if you do any hiking or cross country. If you don't have any speed they tend to fog up rather quickly. But if you like going down the slopes, these are a great choice.
- Clint - customer
- from BC Canada
- December 7, 2006
I liked the look but I found the foam to to too firm and ultimately lead to uncomfortable pressure on my face. Also I felt that they didn't give me the range of view I have found in other goggles. I ended up returning them.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 29, 2014