- From the Heritage Collection, the Naseby ST 4 Tie Shoe is constructed using a process honed across fifty years of shoe-making, the Heritage Industrial range remains unique to Dr. Martens and is, quite literally, made like no other shoe on earth.
- Made of an oiled, corrected, full-grain, water-resistant leather.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Lightly cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Goodyear™ welt construction means the upper and sole are stitched together, not glued.
- 90° heel.
- First-class energy-absorbing qualities in the heel strike area.
- Safety toe cap offers protection from a minimum 200j impact and 15kn compression force.
- Air-cushioned and aggressively cleated PVC sole is heat-sealed and features a wooden shank that provides improved mid-foot rigidity. It is slip resistant with a high degree of oil and abrasion resistance.
- Electrical hazard protection guards against accidental contact with electrical charge by offering additional insulation from the ground.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 8 (US Men's 9, Women's 10), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.