- Love that little 'tude in the Brooklee B 4-Eye Lace Boot from Dr. Martens® Kids.
- Part of the Core Kids Collection.
- Rich leather upper.
- Four-eyelet lace-up toddler boot.
- Classic heel loop.
- Side zip closure for an easy on and off option.
- Cushioned textile footbed for added comfort.
- Sole is cemented to the upper for greater flexibility.
- Air-cushioned outsole provides superb comfort and support for all-day wear.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 5 oz
- Shaft: 3 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4 UK (US 5 Toddler), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
The shoes are adorable and very durable for the little tyke that he is. The shoe strings are not the best and you need to double tie them when putting them on. But overall they are a complete success! I've purachased Doc's for my first son and loved them then too.
- Melissa D - customer
- from Salinas California
- April 17, 2015
These shoes look perfect on little kids. I ordered the shoes in a bigger size just so they would last longer for my kid. If your little one just started walking though, the shoes are a big heavy for them. All in all, they are great!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Maria - customer
- from Oviedo, Florida
- September 22, 2014
My 19 month old receives many many compliments on these shoes! They're a fun punk accessory to a sweet dress! They're easy to get on and off, however, the laces which are for "look" only and don't need to be untied/tied when wearing b/c of the side zipper do have a bit of a "slip" to them and come untied periodically. That's sort of annoying. I've double knotted them and they still come untied after a few wearings. Even still, it wouldn't prevent me from buying them again. They're too adorable!! I can always replace the laces. Size runs a little big and my daughter has a wide foot. She is usually a 4.5, I bought a 5 and they're perfect!
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from NYC
- March 17, 2014