- The Dr. Martens® 1919 boot works hard to make your style look effortlessly easy.
- Fashionable steel-toe boot inspired by traditional work boots.
- Firm leather upper featuring a natural grain finish.
- Traditional lacing system with ten eyelets.
- Comfortable textile lining.
- Goodyear® welt construction where the upper and sole are heat sealed and sewn together for added flexibility and long-lasting wear.
- Trademark yellow stitched sole with rear pull-loop.
- Air-cushioned rubber outsole provides underfoot comfort and durability. It is also oil and fat resistant and offers superb abrasion and slip resistance.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Shaft: 9 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 11 (US Men's 12), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.