- Please Note: This item is considered a hazardous material by the DOT due to the alcohol content, and any orders containing it will be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO). You may want to consider placing a separate order for this item, as it will cause your entire order to be shipped via ground shipping.
- Great success is often born of great passion. Such is the case with Donna Karan Cashmere Mist. Introduced originally in 1992 as the sensually soft scent behind Donna Karan's Bath and Body Collection, consumer demand soon turned it into a fragrance of its own. The rest, as they say, is history - an ever-evolving one.
- Born from Donna Karan's passion for cashmere and its luxurious feel against bare skin, Cashmere Mist is an engaging warm scent that is soft and sensual, creating the sublime sensation of skin wrapped in cashmere.
- The intoxicating sheer floral combines the essences of Moroccan jasmine, Lily of the Valley and the freshness of bergamot, against a warm backdrop of sandalwood, amber and musk.
- Captured in a distinctive, award-winning bottle designed by Donna's late husband, Stephan Weiss. The seductive design evokes the sinuous curve of a woman's back.
- 3.4 fl. oz. Eau de Parfum spray.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Quite possibly my all time favorite perfume. It's very light, so I think it would be difficult to offend anyone with it. When I wear it, I just want to sniff myself all day - and so does everyone else! It's a scent that puts you in a really good mood.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Hollywood, CA
- January 13, 2012
Nice and long-lasting. A little goes a long way.
- Ijeoma - customer
- from Henderson, NV
- November 24, 2010
This fragrance is fabulous! It is soft, light, and (so I've been told) very sexy. It is my new signature fragrance. So grateful for a nice fragrance that is subtle and feminine. Love it!
- Anonymous - customer
- August 12, 2014
This is the best fragrance. I get compliments from strangers (men and women) all the time telling me I smell "fabulous". It's worth every penny. I always by the parfum not the toilette. because parfum lasts all day. Light clean scent. Can't describe it, you have to smell it and you will be hooked.
- Kathy - customer
- from chicago
- September 14, 2012