- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Everyday style shouldn't be a chore. Get your head back in the game and off your wardrobe with the Dockers® Easy Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front.
- Flat front and permanent leg crease offer a casually composed finish.
- D3 Classic Fit sports a roomy fit through the seat and thigh with a straight leg.
- Sits naturally at the waist.
- No Wrinkle finish for a composed look that lasts all day long.
- Signature Wings and Anchor stitched at back.
- Side seam hand pockets.
- Button-through back welt pockets.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium.
- Waist Measurement: 31 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 31, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Why is it so hard to make (and keep making) a pair of pants. These pants arrived fully TWO INCHES longer than every other pair of 30 inch inseam pants I own, and an inch wider than what I'd ordered in the waist. Since Dockers obviously doesn't care about making my ordering easy, that's the last time I waste my time ordering Dockers.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 12, 2012
Really good quality pants. My teenager only wears these. They are washed and dried without being wrinkly.
- Elizabeth - customer
- from Las Vegas
- June 24, 2016
Bought these for my son for a summer camp he is attending and it maybe colder some days. He is tall and has difficulty finding pants that fit. These were a perfect fit! Very happy! Would buy again.
- Ann-Marie G - customer
- from Floirda
- June 8, 2016
Nice light fabric. Not like conventional Dockers. True to size. Looks just like the pants on the ad. Good to wear to work and casual. Great bang for the buck.
- Paul M - customer
- from HELENA, MT
- April 17, 2016
Very nice look and fit. I bought these for my husband who is very fit but needs a little extra room in the upper leg and butt area. He has two pairs of these that he wears but prefers the relaxed fit more.
- Mary A - customer
- from Wynnewood, PA
- January 12, 2016