- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Everybody needs some extra breathing room from time to time. Give yourself some room to stretch out in the Dockers® Comfort Waist Khaki.
- Comfort Fit Waistband expands two inches for extra room without feeling too baggy.
- Flat front and permanent leg crease offer a casually composed finish.
- D3 Classic Fit sports a roomy fit through the seat and thigh.
- Sits naturally at the waist.
- No Wrinkle finish for a composed look that lasts all day long.
- Signature Wings and Anchor stitched at back.
- Side seam hand pockets.
- Button-through back welt pockets.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Color Bond® on Black and Navy allows garments to retain their coloring significantly longer.
- 52% cotton, 48% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 19 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
The pants fit very well through the waist, hips and thighs, but the inseam length was actually 1/2 inch longer than the tag stated.
- MT - customer
- from Cleveland
- February 15, 2012
I needed some black pants immediately for a new job, and I wanted to find something that would be very comfortable while looking quasi-professional. These fit the bill. They seem true to size, and the elastic fabric in the waist allows for some expansion without sacrificing look.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 6, 2012
Wonderful pants. Great fit and a great look. Casual and comfortable but dressy enough for work and other occasions. Very good price also. I own six pair of these in different colors.
- Kerry W - customer
- from Utah
- December 16, 2015
My husband loves these pants. Also, he loves the color. He says this is truly black, fits great and looks great.
- Laura O - customer
- July 10, 2015
Haven't bought Dockers in years, was very happy with these pants. The fit was perfect, and it has an expanding waist that gives just enough to look trim but always feel comfortable. My first reaction was, I have to buy these in every color.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- January 13, 2013