- Add up to two cup sizes instantly in DKNY™ Super Glam bra.
- Strapless underwire bra boasts a dramatic push-up pad for super va-va-voom.
- Smooth microfiber cups.
- Sheer tonal lace center gore and band.
- Side boning offers stability.
- Logo charm accents the center gore.
- Detachable shoulder straps are convertible for wear strapless, regular, halter, or crisscrossed.
- Shoulder straps are also fully adjustable.
- Three-column and two-row hook-and-eye back closure.
- Style #458111.
- 80% nylon, 20% elastane;
Center & Back: 70% nylon, 30% elastane.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
- Try the Bra Kit, an assortment of bra accessories, with this fine undergarment. Hollywood's best-kept Fashion Secrets:
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great bra, lots of lift, but without looking ridiculously fake. I followed the advice of others and ordered up a cup size and it fit perfectly. Excited to wear this while shopping for a dress for a wedding we're going to next month! Hoping to look awesome since it is a reunion of all my hubby's friends!
- Anonymous - customer
- July 2, 2013
This is so padded. I would not buy this for regular wear as it has a bit too much va va voom for every day. I got it to wear with a bridesmaid dress which was just a little bustier than I actually am. The bra is like two pillows strapped to your breasts.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 25, 2015
Nice high-quality bra, with a few issues. I will start off with the good: this bra is well-made, and the material and padding are incredibly soft. The push-up padding is very thick (about 1.5" in the 32A), which is a plus for more petite ladies like myself, but may be over the top for bustier women depending on what you're looking for. Also, the lace is very pretty and adds a lovely, feminine touch to the bra (but feels durable enough to hold up in the wash). Now for the not-so-good. Firstly, it doesn't come with straps. I get that it's a strapless bra, but I would think that receiving removable straps would be a given. There are even little holes sewn into the bra to attach straps to, so I am thinking (or at least hoping) that this is just a defect for the one I ordered. Also, the center gore is a bit uncomfortable and puts a bit of pressure on my chest -- so not ideal for long-term wear. As a result of the straps issue and discomfort, I will be returning this bra. Despite the quality material and padding, this one is unfortunately a no-go.
- Mia P - customer
- from Los Angeles, CA
- April 18, 2015