- Outrun and outplay every competitor with the DD Solano Plus soccer shoe from Diadora®.
- TechPro Microfiber upper without padding for exceptional lightness and sensitivity.
- Touch Control treatment integrated directly into the upper fabric.
- Textile lining with a removable, anatomically-shaped insert that's perforated and breathable (NET Breathing System™). Constructed of EVA elastomer, it offers increased shock absorption and antibacterial protection.
- LASTING BOARD - Ergos NP is the innovative anatomical sock-liner that ensures top performance and increased comfort. Made of nylon and propylene for light weight and flexibility. Double Action 2 inserts guarantee additional shock absorption in the heel area and enhanced rebound in the forefoot area.
- The bi-density Axeler system for improved forefoot propulsion and ensures maximum midfoot stability.
- Multi-density PU with 14 fixed studs for grip and traction. Flex Rotax Circular positioning of the studs in the forefoot facilitates turning in all phases of play with special studs to ensure traction. Multi-density outsole provides stability in the arch and heel and strategic forefoot grooves allow exact forefoot flexion.
- The synthetic fiber net and the breathable, waterproof membrane of the outsole improve breathability while keeping moisture, mud and debris out of the shoe and feet dry (NET Breathing System™).
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I ended up ordering 3 pairs because the sizing is off. I usually wear an 11 and their 10 finally fit me decently but not great. The cleats are great and I love the synthetic material, it is very "sticky" and great for ball control. However, I went old-school and got some Nike Premiers instead. However, these are great cleats if you find a good fit for yourself. I recommend a full size down.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Florida
- July 15, 2014