- The DD-Fhive N IDX from Diadora® is for the indoor player looking for a shoe that offers excellent support and the most advanced technology in breathability!
- Breathable mesh uppers reinforced with heat-sealed overlays for durability and comfort.
- Nylon mesh inserts with suede inserts to reinforce strike areas.
- An anti-bacterial treatment and shock-absorbing expanded EVA insert.
- Reinforced suede and rubber toe cap.
- A special High-Grip Zone lining guarantees excellent grip between the heel and shoe, reducing pressure areas and preventing blisters due to rubbing.
- Special Microbe Barrier antibacterial treatment applied to the internal shoe fabric provides protection and stays after several washes.
- Expanded single-density and shock-absorbing hi-end EVA midsole.
- Axeler Heel Propulsion guarantees maximum shock absorption in the heel area while limiting midsole torsion.
- Net Breathing System™—the synthetic fiber net and breathable, waterproof membrane on the outsole—allows ventilation while keeping moisture, mud and/or debris out of the shoe.
- Flex Rotax System—circular positioning of the studs in the forefoot—facilitates turning in all phases of play with special studs to ensure traction.
- Multi-density, gum-rubber outsole provides stability in the arch and heel with strategic forefoot grooves allow exact forefoot flexion.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.