- Score the winning goal with the durable and functional DD-Eleven LT MG 14 by Diadora™. Comfort and durability is what you deserve.
- 100% Ultra-soft water resistant, full-grain leather with Touch Control throughout for enhanced first touch.
- Anti-stretch fabric lining for shape preservation.
- Cotton and shock absorbing EVA foam gives you the comfort and cushioning that you need. Fiber Tech sockliner with flex points for added comfort.
- PU for traction, flexibility and stability. Axeler™ technology for propulsion on the toe off while still maintaining rear foot stability and comfort.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
After a few weeks of wear, I still like them, even with the neon markings. In terms of fit, they are comparable to adidas in length, but wider. A good thick sock underneath is a good bet, while my Puma Kings and adidas beckenbauer were good with only a single sock. The heel on every diadora I have ever had is a "new" feeling. It seems to be cut lower than adidas or puma, but it doesn't really affect play. I also really appreciate that it comes in a "normal-ish" color. Even looking at the color schemes from Nike, Puma, Adidas seems just a bit too much like taking 30 pieces of silver. Perhaps it is time to stop spending so much on marketing, and put the money back into providing a good quality pair of boots at a reasonable price?
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- George F - customer
- from United States
- September 17, 2014