- The 19" International Carry-On Expandable Trolley is part of the Delsey® Helium Aero Collection
- When your items are important enough to carry on the plane, provide them with an additional line of protection with the hardside Delsey 19" International Carry-On Expandable Trolley.
- Bag expands an additional 2" to allow for extra packing space of those last-minute items or travel souvenirs.
- Outer case material is 100% polycarbonate with a glossy finish which makes the case extremely lightweight and durable.
- Retractable pull handle lessens the strain on your arm and also locks into place when not in use.
- Additional top and side handle allows you to easily lift the loaded case into an airplane's overhead bin.
- Integrated three-dial TSA-approved combination lock keeps items safely locked away during travel.
- Self-repairing outer zipper unzips book-style to reveal a spacious interior that is fully lined.
- Case features dual compartment packing options so clothes and shoes can be neatly separated.
- Elastic web straps with speed buckle keeps your items securely in place during even the bumpiest of flights.
- Interior also includes a large zippered pocket for undergarments and a small zippered pocket for your accessories.
- The four 360° rotation twin-wheel spinner ensures multidirectional rolling for smooth maneuvrability and stability.
- Width: 14 in
- Depth: 8 1⁄2 in
- Height: 20 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 8 lbs 6 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This would have been my second such bag, but it arrived locked and without any instructions on how to open the locks. I checked all over the internet, including the Delsey site, and could find nothing on how to open the tabs locked into the TSA lock. I would have to break the lock to get it open, so instead I returned it. Delsey, for crying out loud, do not shipped locked bags! Ironically, my previous front Helium wheels stopped spinning, which meant I had to wheel it along like an ordinary wheeled bag. I'll be calling the company to find out what happened. If everything worked, I would love it, but the frustration has been too much.
- Mary M - customer
- February 22, 2015
I purchased this carry on to match the 25 inch & 29 inch spinners that I have used on two trips and love them. This " international" size is important because carriers other than American ones have quite a different limit for suitcase poundage and carry- on restrictions. You won't have to worry with this carry- on. Plenty of space and a dream to wheel around the airport. This line (Helium Aero) has a double set of wheels which is hard to find. As I mentioned, this luggage has made two worldwide trips in less than a year on planes, trains, and ships and they handled very well.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Washington, D.C.
- February 27, 2015
Just received my new luggage and I can't wait to book a flight and try it out. Since I have yet to fully field-test it yet, this review is more about aesthetics. My husband and I bought two of these bags, one in blue and one in titanium. The colors are beautiful and quite a bit darker than they appear in the photos -- a plus for me. I was worried that the titanium would be too "silver" but it's more of a dark grey. The blue is a deep dark blue. Very lightweight. Construction seems very sturdy. Zippers strong. Clever design throughout. Picked this one over other models because of the fold out front compartment, which has a laptop sleeve inside. Great for all the items one would want to easily access. The zipper design for the 2" expanding section is well designed and has a different colored zipper to easily identify. The wheels appear very sturdy and do roll like butter. It's like a little R2D2 (Star Wars reference for you young readers). I've been wanting a carry-on bag in order to get motivated to start traveling lighter. Check out the Delsey.com website surprise to see that they appear to be a rather chic French company. They have some good "packing tips" videos as well. More expensive hardshell bags ($500+ from what I've researched) have figured out how not to waste internal space with the frame required by the collapsing handle. But for this great price, the purchase was a no-brainer. As soon as we take these on the road, I'll write another review. I also bought (to compare) the Patagonia MLC 45L (totally opposite consideration, since it's a soft bag with hidden backpack straps). That's the bag I'd get for a non-wheel option for more rugged international travel. But this bag is totally civilized and stylish!
- MK - customer
- from San Francisco Bay Area
- March 14, 2014
I ordered the Delsey Aero International carry on because of my research saying this was a good piece of luggage & of the reviews. I ordered platinum which is supposed to be a silver-white color but what I received was a dull dark grey. The picture shown is way off! I'm sending it back for a refund and going to see if I can find a different color because I still want this luggage. I have to find it fast because I go on my trip at the end of the month & now I'm going to have to pay extra to put a rush on it :(
- Anonymous - customer
- August 19, 2015