- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- You don't have to live right near the beach to enjoy the comfort of the Central Graffik sandals from DC™.
- Classic flip-flop design with bold graphics.
- Brushed EVA upper.
- Spongy EVA footbed for all-day wear.
- Additional compensation layer increases comfort.
- DC's trademarked "pill pattern" graces rubber outsole.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Just a got a pair of these to replace the DC Spray Graffiks that I completely destroyed exploring around a still very hot forest fire scene recently. I love the wood grain pattern and the fabric strap is so comfy...Though I do find it is set a bit too far back and my toes can't reach the front edge of the sole. I noticed one reviewer said the sole layers started to delaminate. My Graffiks flips did that (probably only because I chose to walk over 500 degree glowing embers to get pictures of the forest fire-I think the glue is heat sensitive). I don't think I would attempt that feat again with these as they are a bit more expensive than Graffiks and I'd worry about the fabric strap catching fire. These are too stylish to wreck anyway.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Sandalsrock - customer
- from Winnipeg
- June 4, 2015
My 13 year old thinks these are comfortable and basically is living in these all summer. Unfortunately both started separating (sole made from a couple of layers glued together) not long after having them but we've decided to superglue them back together and keep on using.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Zoe D - customer
- from United States
- July 27, 2014