- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Display some exceptionally fancy board footwork while tearin' up the streets with the Bridge from DC®. And a 1, 2, 3...
- A slim and low profile skate shoe with a form-meets-function design.
- Buttery soft suede uppers with textile canvas inlays.
- Smooth one-piece toe cap for added durability.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support.
- Breathable textile-mesh lining and cushioned footbed for added comfort.
- Vulcanized construction for enhanced board feel.
- Gum rubber outsole with DC's trademarked "Pill" tread pattern.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Where there is a weakness in your line is there is few to none "slip on Fashion Casuals, like DC Bridge, but as a slip on. Yes, I am aware the look is with lace up, but you would be sepperised, if you offered one or two !! And while I am addmit, that holds through in Sebago in N in 101/2 up to 13. That's right, Yes I know you want to put it were it turns , but again you be sepprised! I've been around this industry a very long time, and it's something you learn!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Richard s - customer
- from United States
- March 31, 2013