- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Not a true story: Steve Berra once wore these shoes when he climbed the Alps. And as for the descent? Well, he doesn't like to talk about it, but he rode all the way down with only a skateboard that was missing a wheel.
Now think about it: what will you achieve in these devestating kicks? We'll let you ponder on that for a bit.
- Designed in collaboration with Steve Berra.
- Extremely durable Super Suede™ uppers with vent holes for added breathability.
- Boasts a new last with vulc feel and cupsole-like protection.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support.
- Full-length EVA Strobel board for flexibility and cushioning.
- Features Impact S™ technology for ultimate impact protection.
- Durable rubber outsole with DC's trademark "Pill" tread pattern.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.