- You may be more comfortable sizing downward for open-back models (for example, if you are a US size 6.5, you may want to choose EU size 36).
- High quality leather upper follows the natural contours of the foot.
- Oiled Leather is a heavily oiled, matte-finish leather with optimal pliability and moisture resistance. Oiled Nubuck has the same closely napped, silky feel as Nubuck, but with noticeably more oil tanned into the leather. Naturally occurring blemishes are slightly more visible in these tannages and suggest a more rugged appearance. Latigo leather has a smooth, tight grain and semi-gloss to transparent finish.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Vegetable tanned leather sock lining allows the shoe to mold to the natural shape of the foot.
- Antimicrobial Poliyou® foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration for a healthy foot environment.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Product measurements were taken using size 41 (US Women's 10.5-11), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.