- Dansko's flagship classic for all-day support and unmistakable style has taken on a critical role of providing comfort to those in the nursing, hospitality and other occupational fields.
- Available in a variety of high quality leather uppers that follow the natural contours of the foot.
- Box leather is ideal for the workplace environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions. It has a smooth, clean finish with the natural irregularities removed. It is the easiest leather to maintain, and can be wiped clean with soap and water.
- Instep collar is generously padded.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Non-allergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Dansko Stapled clog outsoles are designed to be suitably slip-resistant in workplace environments where excesses of vegetable oils and animal fats are present. Slip-resistant tests have been carried out by SATRA, the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Men's 5.5-6, Women's 8.5-9), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.