- Whether your cold-weather treks take you through the Arctic Circle and back again or to more familiar slopes, keeps the winter off your back with the Dale of Norway® Arktis Weatherproof Sweater.
- Features a completely windproof liner to guard against cutting gusts.
- Signature NanoTech technology encapsulates each fiber with a water, oil, and stain-repellent that retains the natural breathability of the wool.
- Chunky eight-ply yarn construction offers a heavier weight for outer layer wear.
- Merino wool naturally repels odor, wicks away moisture, and dries quickly.
- Half-zip closure with chin saving zipper garage.
- Tall stand collar.
- Set in cuff gaiters with thumb holes.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Shield patch set at left sleeve.
- Body: 100% merino wool;
Lining: 77% polyester, 23% PU.
- Machine wash, reshape, and dry flat.
- Made in Norway.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.