- When you've got this ultra-organized Dakine® roller bag going on vacation with you, it's time to pack your things and split!
- Features a small roller with split-level design for easy access to compartments.
- Zipper closure.
- Exterior organizer pockets.
- Retractable handle.
- High-quality urethane wheels.
- Locking zipper cars for your convenience.
- Printed inner lining.
- Volume: 4000 cubic inch [ 65L ]
- Weight: 10 lbs. [ 4.5kg ]
- Width: 14 in
- Depth: 13 in
- Height: 30 in
- Weight: 10 lbs 8.32 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
They call this a girls bag, what a misnomer! I am 5'4 and just returned from over 3 weeks in Ireland & England with over 8 hotel changes along the way and I love this bag! It was fabulous, held a lot and I could always easily distinguish it from the mass of other bags!
- Pati Y - customer
- from Silver Spring, Maryland
- May 26, 2010
It is an awesome bag! Just like everything Dakine makes, it is super stylish, and it has tons of really neat features that help you organize all of your stuff. Also, it never seems to be completely filled even when packing for long trips! There's always room for one more this or one more that!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Athens, GA
- January 9, 2012
It does everything I want a suitcase to do. I can live right out of the suitcase. The sections kept me organized and worked well for me, and it is truly lightweight so I could weigh it down with my personal effects instead of the suitcase being heavy!
- J. j - customer
- from new york city
- January 31, 2011
I love this bag; it fits everything your heart desires and then some. It's practical and large, has handles in convenient places, and is durable. Only drawback: it doesn't stand on its own! If you let go of it for a second it falls forward. The feet in the front don't hold it up, even if it's empty!
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco, CA
- July 20, 2011
I love the design of this bag and can't find another brand even similar in design. It seems so perfect, but, alas, I'm sending it back. The major drawback in keeping it for me is the quality. I'm not convinced it will hold up to the rigors and abuse the baggage handlers impose.
- Roamingrandma - customer
- from Fortuna, CA
- June 29, 2011