- Put your gear and your style in order with the streamlined design of the Dakine® Girls Mission Backpack.
- Main compartment stores your books, personal accessories, and laptop.
- Internal padded sleeve fits most 15" laptops.
- Front organizer compartment can store your pens, cell phone, and small accessories.
- Padded shoulder straps and adjustable padded waist belt for extra comfort.
- Plush lined goggle pocket protects lenses from scrapes and cracks.
- Vertical snowboard carry.
- Plush lined sunglass pocket.
- Dual side zip pockets.
- Dimensions: 11.5" width across the middle x 6" depth x 20.5" height.
- Materials: 600D polyester.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 10 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 18 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 17 in
- Handle Length: 6 in
- Handle Drop: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12.6 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love this backpack! I love how big it is ,I can fit a lot of my nursing books in it.
- Josie F - customer
- October 9, 2011
I love this backpack. It is going to be great for carrying my laptop around at trade shows and for fun stuff. The purple color is perfect. I was worried about it being more pink-purple and too young and unprofessional looking, but it is a nice solid purple. I did strap my snowboard in and it appears to hold well. Although, vertical carry might be uncomfortable on the back of your legs if you walk with your board a far distance. The back padding is nice and thick. On the back-side top, there is a hidden pocket that is not shown on the video. It is made to hold your goggles. I was also worried about this bag looking to big and bulky...not so. I am very happy and feel it was worth its price.
- Brittney M - customer
- from Baltimore
- September 14, 2011
I love this back pack! Will carry about 4 large hard back texts comfortably. I like that I can keep my texts in the main space and my notebooks and folders in the other space. Love this bag.
- Anonymous - customer
- August 25, 2011
It looks cool, but I don't know about the price... that's really expensive. But I really want it, for school. I wish it was a lower price!
- Me J - customer
- August 28, 2011
I love this backpack! It is just girly enough and it has lots of space. I like how it keeps everything up higher on the back which helps with my shoulders and all the tension that builds up there. I know it is a snowboarding backpack, but I use it for school and I wish it had more pockets for better accessorizing. I love how even the inside has a pretty feminine pattern and there is room for a laptop and all the other crap I carry. Whatever doesn't fit inside, I can strap it on with the straps that come in more handy than I originally thought they would. It looks good and is a great backpack, I am very pleased with my purchase! Great product for a great price!
- Destnie L - customer
- from Denver, Colorado
- October 14, 2013