- Small enough to be an airplane carry-on, yet large enough to hold a weekend's worth of gear, this bag's style and flair will make sure to take you there.
- Top U-shaped opening for easy access to your gear.
- Zippered closure to keep everything secure.
- A large side zip pocket is easily accessible and perfect for the last-minute gear you almost forgot.
- Dakine logo zipper pulls.
- Side haul handles for easy grab-and-go when you're on the run.
- Dual shoulder straps with a padded hook and look connector.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap included.
- Material: 600D Polyester
- Volume: 3100 cu. in. (51L)
- Dimensions: 22" x 11" x 11" (56 x 28 x 28 cm.)
- Bottom Width: 20 in
- Middle Width: 20 in
- Top Width: 20 in
- Depth: 11 in
- Height: 9 in
- Strap Length: 25 in
- Strap Drop: 16 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I purchased this bag in the Lolani print. Very cute! However, I found the bag to be just a bit too small. I want a bag that is large enough for 5 outfits, shoes, bathroom products and maybe one or two miscellenous items. This bag just didn't do the job. I'm returning it, but getting the Dakine Girls EQ Bag in large... hoping that makes a difference. This medium size bag is sturdy and is perfect size for a carry on.
- Stephanie H - customer
- from Las Vegas
- August 20, 2011
I purchased this bag for a 4-day trip. It's a great size and very spacious inside. There may not be much pockets, but that's okay. I will keep using this bag til it breaks.
- Danielle G - customer
- from Wahiawa, Hawaii.
- November 29, 2011
I purchased this bag in Luna for an upcoming business trip. Love it. With one caveat and why I gave it four stars is the "hardware" that holds the carry-strap is made of plastic, so I'm a little worried about how durable it will be over the haul. The size will make for a perfect carry-on to hold 3-4 days worth of clothing, and the color/fabric is bloody gorgeous. It will also coordinate nicely with the other plaid Dakine pieces I currently own. I'm a mix-and-match type of girl.
- Heidi E - customer
- from Phoenix, AZ
- November 7, 2011
Just took this bag on a 10-day trip to Italy, and it worked perfectly. Love the pattern, and Dakine had a lot of other cool options as well. Medium size meant I was able to carry on the plane. Shoulder strap pad was more non-slip grip than comfortable, but I had packed the bag pretty heavily also.
- Jenni M - customer
- from Boston, MA
- August 9, 2011
I actually bought this bag for a seven day trip and was able to pack multiple outfits. I loved how sturdy and cute it is. I will say that the shoulder strap was uncomfortable when it was heavy, but I packed it full. All in all, I love this bag.
- Mia G - customer
- from Atlanta, GA
- July 10, 2012