- Show off your liquid moves in every crowded airport and hotel lobby with the easy maneuverability of the Dakine® Split Roller − Small.
- Wheeled travel bag with a split level design allows for easy access to all your travel items.
- Main compartment can hold a weekend's worth of clothes, a pair of shoes, and personal accessories.
- Interior also features three separate zip mesh pockets for storing toiletries and extra gear.
- Retractable handle: 16" full extension.
- Two durable top handles offer easy lifting from your back trunk and those tricky airport conveyor belts.
- Two front zip compartments store small items and travel documents.
- Durable urethane wheels are replaceable.
- Volume: 4000 cubic inches (65 L).
- Materials: 400D nylon dobby/600D polyester.
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Width: 14 in
- Depth: 12 in
- Height: 28 in
- Weight: 10 lbs
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Could not be happier with this purchase. If you travel often, there is just no other bag that you could need more.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Hawaii
- February 6, 2012
We bought these extra tough bags for trans-Atlantic travel. They were great. Packed in heaps of stuff, easy to close, open, lift, carry, drag and handle. Even by my 12 year old son. Loved the different compartments and the extra pockets on the outside, really useful for stuffing winter hats etc. in for when we landed state side. No complaints!
- Davis - customer
- from Cedarburg WI
- January 9, 2012
I bought two of these...one for my wife and one for myself. So far, my wife has been the only one putting them to good use. She has gone on two 14 day trips now and we did not have any trouble packing all of her clothes, of which she has a lot, in this sweet case. The only drawback, if any, is that when this case is packed to capacity, the front side tends to sag a bit. Just make sure to cinch it down and you will be fine. The wheels are solid and have held up great so far. I actually really like the denim color as well. It made it easy to tell our luggage apart from the rest on the luggage carousel at the airport.
- C J - customer
- from Las Vegas, Nevada
- July 31, 2011
Bought this bag for a 12 day trip to Ireland but used it earlier for an impromptu vacation of 5 days and was able to pack both my husband's work and play clothes and all of my clothes in it easily! We loved the zippered organizer compartments! They really help you stay organized and really holds your stuff in place! It held up well through all of the airport transfers as well! This bag is perfect!
- Samantha C - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- May 27, 2011
This is a really nice suitcase. My wife got one that is a bit larger but both are spacious. I really like the fact that inside has compartments. The top has separate compartments with their own mesh/zipper on them. the material is really nice and we like the fact that there are two straps on there. We are really happy with our suitcases! No longer will we purchase the cheap ones from other stores. We will be purchasing others to match these.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Colorado Springs, Colorado
- May 20, 2012