- Show off your liquid moves in every crowded airport and hotel lobby with the easy maneuverability of the Dakine® Split Roller − Large.
- Wheeled travel bag with a split level design allows for easy access to all your travel items.
- Main compartment can hold several day's worth of clothes, a pair of shoes, and personal accessories.
- Interior also features three separate zip mesh pockets for storing toiletries and extra gear.
- Retractable handle: 16" full extension.
- Two durable top handles offer easy lifting from your back trunk and those tricky airport conveyor belts.
- Two front zip compartments store small items and travel documents.
- Durable urethane wheels are replaceable.
- Meets carry-on requirements.
- Volume: 6000 cubic inches (100 L).
- Materials: 400D nylon dobby/600D polyester.
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Width: 16 in
- Depth: 13 in
- Height: 30 in
- Weight: 10 lbs
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I bought one of the earlier split rollers in 2006. After 5 years of heavy use the main zipper broke. It took one email to Dakine and they replaced it with a brand new bag. This one is even better than the one I had. Great customer service. When they say lifetime warranty they mean it. Thanks.
- Steven G - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- February 8, 2012
My wife and I bought matching DaKine bags for our 3 week trip to Europe. The functionality, durability and compartment design made our trip so much easier. We loved the locking zipper loops and put mini pad locks on all our zippers while using the Euro rail. Last minute items were stowed in the exterior bags. The durable wheels made the 60 pounds that I was carrying more bearable. The straps were made right because I was lugging both bags up and down stairs on a regular basis (no elevators in the metro). Our bags will now be used for snowboarding trips because they can hold our clothes and ski wear.
- Diaz's - customer
- from Hermosa Beach
- April 25, 2011
I am amazed that none of these reviews mentions the size of this bag. It is too big for most airlines, and you will get charged a hefty fee. Dakine needs to re-design this bag and make it about 2" smaller. That way airlines will not charge their fee for bags of this size. Also, because the bag is so big, it is easy to pack it with more than 50 pounds worth of stuff, which is yet another fee.
- William - customer
- from CA
- June 19, 2012
Much bigger than we anticipated, but has great storage compartments on the inside of the bag. Perfect for traveling if you tend to overpack. Overall, we love the bag.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 1, 2012
Bought this for my hubby; he was absolutely thrilled with it. He loved all the different compartments and the amount of stuff he could fit!
- Anonymous - customer
- from South Jordan Ut
- February 9, 2012