- Start the season with some new style with the Dakine® Sophia backpack.
- Hybrid backpack-purse storage system.
- Large center compartment for carrying around all of your necessities.
- Center compartment includes dual interior pockets and a full-zip stash pocket as well.
- Flap close with twist lock and drawstring.
- External pocket space.
- Faux leather trim.
- Dakine® signature logo on front.
- Bottom Width: 15 in
- Middle Width: 15 in
- Top Width: 15 in
- Depth: 7 in
- Height: 14 in
- Strap Length: 41 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 8 in
- Handle Drop: 3 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I got this bag in the Bird Love pattern. I thought it was a white-ish color but when I got it, it looked gray and not like the picture. The straps were also a problem. They are like seat belts and the gray color was so ugly. Also the shape of the bag was something I'm not used to. The bottom doesn't lay flat and everything inside is going to move and get lost. The space is great but the bag just lacks shape support. Overall I didn't like the way the bag fit and the color was just makes it worse. I suggest getting another nice Dakine bag.
- Kimberly K - customer
- from New York, NY
- February 14, 2012
Pros: Its a nice looking bag and people always comment on how nice it is. Cons: The straps are what seat belts are made of therefore they get twisted a lot and are starting to get permanent creases in them. The lengthening/shortening device tends to slide open so you end up having to adjust often. I also wish there where more compartments on the inside or a huge divider so not everything falls to the base of the bag.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 8, 2014
This backpack is stylish, but does not hold up under the weight of school books. The grommet popped out after three days of use. When we received a replacement it was obvious that it would be a repeat offender. Since the straps are more like seat belts, they dig into the shoulders. In addition the tension slips and the straps loosen easily. I will be returning the second backpack and replacing it with a different style.
- Anonymous - customer
- August 27, 2013