- Size requirements vary among airlines. Please check with your airline for carry-on luggage size restrictions.
- Whether it is below your seat or in the compartment above you, the Over Under travel bag will get you through your flight and onto your destination with all the ease you could desire.
- Expandable compartment for extra storage and all those trinkets you pick up on vacation.
- Split level design allows for easy access to any item you might need.
- Legal carry on size for most airlines (when not expanded).
- High quality urethane wheels to easily maneuver through those busy airports and hotel lobbies.
- Retractable handle.
- Material: 600D Polyester/400D Nylon Dobby.
- Volume: 3000 cubic inches (49 L)/Expanded: 3900 cubic inches (64 L).
- Size: 21"H x 14.5"W x 9"D (55 x 37 x 23 cm)/Expanded: 21"H x 14.5"W x 12"D (55 x 37 x 30cm).
- Weight: 7.75 lbs. (3.5 kg).
- Width: 14 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 9 in
- Height: 21 in
- Weight: 7 lbs
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I bought this bag for a week trip down to Florida a few years back and it has been the best luggage investment that I have made! It is the absolute largest carry on you can have when it is not extended and had plenty of space for a weeks worth of cloths and then some. Since that initial trip it has been all over the country with me and recommend it to every one who I know is looking for a carry-on. Dakine is by far one of the best luggage companies I have tried and have since gotten three purses, a snowboard bag, a large split roller bag and one of there toiletry bags. If you want amazing quality, functionality and just an over all amazing product you needed look any farther then Dakine!
- ELizabeth L - customer
- from United States
- July 3, 2012
This is the best travel bag you could ask for. While the regular carry-on size, it is deceptively bigger and holds all you could need and more and the pockets on the front make all the security check in items easy to get to!
- Shannon C - customer
- from New York
- December 24, 2010
I purchased this bag because I travel cross-country for business frequently, and was sick of spending time and money checking my bag at the airport. I was looking for something that was going to comfortably hold about 7 days worth of clothes, and this seemed to be the best option. I've taken this bag on one trip, and I have to say that I'm pretty happy with it. The inside is definitely much larger than my previous carry-on, and it did hold about seven days worth of clothes, etc. One thing to keep in mind, this is basically just at legal carry-on limit for United. I had one small issue with the bag being too large on one flight, but that was mainly because I packed a few too many things. For those of you using this exclusively as a carry on, I would be mindful of how much you're putting in the top duffle. I would fill it about half way just to be sure that it doesn't have any issues making it on the plane. I'd give the bag 5 stars if this wasn't an issue. Overall - this is a great bag, and I'm really happy with the purchase.
- Tiya A - customer
- from Baltimore, MD
- October 7, 2012
One week trip to Hawaii. Clothes in one half. Ultra light camping gear in the other half. I checked my bag because of oversize liquids but I could have carried it on otherwise. Super durable. Love it!
- Matt K - customer
- February 8, 2014
I really like this suitcase. Looks great. Wheels are really good. I love the way the top and bottom both have full zippers. One small negative is that bottom bends out and started getting a bit scuffed.
- Michael S - customer
- from Canada
- September 28, 2012