- The Dakine® Nova is an insulated mitt that offers the maximum protection against the cold and wet elements, keeping your grip warm and dry all day long.
- Insulated snow mitt with an over the cuff design.
- The outer glove features Weathershield™ Flextough™ Corded Nylon, which is a high stretch fabric for added comfort and smooth range of motion. The fabric is treated on the surface with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish and coated on the backside for additional water repellency and durability.
- Durafuse™ leather palm features a waterproofing agent and compound dye yielding a premium leather for the ultimate in comfort and durability.
- Thermoloft™ is a synthetic insulation with an excellent balance of comfort , warmth and value. It resists moisture in wet conditions providing loft retention and an air space that holds heat and keeps hands warm. The non-bulky nature of this insulation allows breathability when conditions are warmer.
- Hipora® waterproof insert uses a unique polyurethane film technology that maximizes value and comfort. It shuts out water from the outside, keeping hands warm and dry on the inside.
- 150g Tricot lining is a lightweight material that provides incredible dexterity and moisture management without the bulk.
- One hand cinch strap at cuff for easy opening and closing.
- Nose and goggle wipe thumb panels.
Shell: 100% polyamide.
Palm: 100% leather.
Lining/insulation: 100% polyester.
Insert: 100% polyurethane.
- Spot clean only, hang dry only. Do not use powdered detergent or bleach. Do not machine dry, iron, or dry clean.