- The Dakine® Camino Short is a sleek glove with a solid grip that will keep you warm and dry while your heating up the slopes.
- Synthetic material shell finished with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment.
- Durable Rubbertec palm for long-lasting protection from the wear and tear of daily use.
- Gloves designed for skiing and snowboarding activities.
- Interior 150g tricot lining.
- Hipora® Waterproof insert for ample protection against snow and rain.
- High-Loft insulation prevents moisture build-up, and provides loft retention and air space so it holds in heat to keep hands warm.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff closure.
- 95% polyamide, 5% polyurethane.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.