- Watch your style points rocket with the sturdy Dakine® Apollo backpack!
- Durable polyester backpack.
- Top loading zip organizer for easy access.
- Interior laptop sleeve fits most 17 in laptops.
- Padded tablet sleeve.
- Multiple exterior zip pockets for additional storage.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for a custom fit.
- Adjustable sternum strap.
- 100% polyester.
- Volume: 30 L
- Bottom Width: 9 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 20 in
- Strap Length: 40 in
- Strap Drop: 17 in
- Handle Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
If you're looking for a backpack that separates you from the crowd, then you have found it. Rugged style bag with lots of functionality and ample storage space. The padded tablet sleeve on the front is a great touch as well. The issues with this bag stem from the lack easy access to it's features. The features are accessible, however the top loading pocket does not make organization of the main compartment very simple. Also the bag has a tendency to fold over in an odd fashion unless it is fully loaded. There is some storage space for pens, markers, and other miscellaneous items, but I don't find the upper compartments to be convenient to access either. My 15" Dell Inspirion laptop barely fits and it is a struggle to get the zipper around the corners of the laptop, you have been forewarned not all 15" laptops will fit. Another complaint would be that books and folders tend to snag on the velcro strap that keeps the computer in place. This backpack is exceedingly narrow, the majority of the 30L comes from the length of the pack, it is quite a struggle to get a water bottle and a coffee thermos into the side pockets. Overall I am satisfied with the backpack, I am willing to accept it's shortcomings and quirks because I truly like the way it fits and the overall appearance.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Southern California
- August 25, 2014