- CW-X® anticipates the needs of a runner who trains in cooler temperatures by designing a tight that keeps you warm without overheating and helps you get the most out of every mile you log.
- Ideal worn alone in milder temperatures or as a base layer in cold weather conditions.
- Gender-specific anatomic construction delivers a better fit and increased comfort.
- The Support Web™ provides targeted support to the lower back, core, knee joints and surrounding muscles for greater stability and power.
- WarmStretch™ temperature-regulation fabric maintains a constant comfortable surface temperature, provides quick-dry moisture wicking, and UPF 50+ protection from the sun during outdoor use.
- Graduated compression increases blood flow to aid in the removal of lactic acid. As a result, muscle repair is accelerated while swelling and soreness are reduced.
- Silver fiber technology prevents bacterial growth to minimize odor and maintain freshness.
- Reinforced elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
- Interior key pocket.
- Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Reflective logos increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Body: 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Support Panel: 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash warm, line dry.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 32 in
- Inseam: 25 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 25. Please note that measurements may vary by size.