- CW-X® anticipates the needs of a runner who trains in cooler temperatures by designing a tight that keeps you warm without overheating and helps you get the most out of every mile you log.
- Ideal worn alone in milder temperatures or as a base layer in cold weather conditions.
- Gender-specific anatomic construction delivers a better fit and increased comfort.
- The Support Web™ provides targeted support to the lower back, core, knee joints and surrounding muscles for greater stability and power.
- WarmStretch™ temperature-regulation fabric maintains a constant comfortable surface temperature, provides quick-dry moisture wicking, and UPF 50+ protection from the sun during outdoor use.
- Graduated compression increases blood flow to aid in the removal of lactic acid. As a result, muscle repair is accelerated while swelling and soreness are reduced.
- Silver fiber technology prevents bacterial growth to minimize odor and maintain freshness.
- Reinforced elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
- Interior key pocket.
- Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Reflective logos increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Body: 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Support Panel: 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry in shade.
- 35" outseam.
- 28" inseam.
- 10" front rise.
- 15" back rise.
- 8" leg opening.