- Crocs™ states these shoes should fit very loosely. The sides of your foot should not really touch the sides of the shoe. Your toes should never make contact with the front of the shoe.
- Once you have centered your foot on the footbed: You should have about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch of space in front of your toes, behind your heel and when you lift the strap you should be able to comfortably get your finger between the strap and heel.
- 'Off Road' has a rugged design for your active lifestyle.
- Made of patented croslite™ that softens with body heat, allowing shoe to mold to the foot for a customizing fit.
- Built-in arch support with an adjustable and removable turbo strap for added stability.
- Ventilation system that allows air and water to pass through multiple ports in side of shoe.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking outsole has good traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11, Women's 13, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.