- The espadrille originated as a simple rope-soled shoe that could withstand the daily walking and labor of peasant-life during the Dark Ages. It has since become a fashion icon due to it's unique look, durable construction, and historical significance. Walk a mile in the shoes of the ancients with this modern update on a jute-wound classic.
- Features either comfortable canvas or soft suede upper (suede styles indicated in color name).
- Lace-up front with metallic eyelets.
- Canvas lining.
- Durable and flexible jute rope sole.
- Vertical line tread rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.