- Get the protection you need with the reliable comfort you crave, in the Classic Mountain Moc Slip-On from Converse®.
- 100% non-metallic construction makes these an airport-friendly style.
- ESD - Footwear that allows static electricity to dissipate from the body into the walking surface to prevent static electricity build up. Such footwear is used in areas where the generation of static electricity could harm work-related equipment.
- DR (Dual Resistor) technology takes ESD performance to the next level providing two-way protection:
· Tested precise resistance so the protection never varies.
· A second resistor provides fail-safe backup protection.
- Rich, full-grain leather upper.
- Lightweight, protective composite toe will not conduct heat, cold or electricity.
- Slip-on style with dual-side goring for an easier on and off.
- Nylon mesh lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Removable EVA cushion insole with sponge rubber heel wedge for added underfoot cushioning.
- Dual-density EVA cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Slip-, oil-, heat- and abrasion-resistant rubber outsole.
- Meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 standard for protective footwear.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.