- The Yama™ Outdry® by Columbia® is a high-performance shoe with its waterproof protection and shock-absorbing technology that helps keep you at your best in any activity.
- Waterproof full-grain leather and mesh upper.
- Outdry® waterproof breathable construction designed to keep your feet dry and protected against the elements.
- FluidFrame technology keeps the shoe lightweight, while providing smoother foot guidance over changing terrain.
- Articulated collar system is designed for the female runner and offers extra support and a superior fit.
- Techlite® technology features three different densities for better stability, cushioning, and support. It keeps your feet dry and protected during your outdoor activities.
- Multidensity EVA foam footbed promotes long-lasting comfort and creates a secure heel fit.
- Air-cushioned heel is calibrated for a women's foot frame for excellent shock absorption and enhanced stability on the trail.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® outsole is a high-traction rubber with multidirectional lugs that provide superb traction on high-friction surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.