- The Columbia® Yama Mid Outdry® trail shoe is developed specifically to help female runners reach their best performance with its superior shock absorption, waterproof protection and durable construction.
- Waterproof full-grain leather and mesh upper provides long-lasting durability and comfort.
- Mid-style offers additional support around your ankle.
- Articulated collar system, co-developed with female runners, provides extra support and a superior fit.
- Padded tongue and collar for additional comfort.
- Adjustable lace-up system provides a perfect, secure and customized fit.
- OutDry® waterproof breathable construction keeps out the wet elements so you stay dry and comfortable.
- FluidFrame offers a smooth foot guidance over changing terrain for a steady gait.
- Air cushioning located in the heel cup, calibrates a women's foot frame to absorb shock and enhance stability on the trail.
- Full-length Techlite® underfoot cushioning system absorbs impacts and supports you so you can go the distance.
- Multidensity EVA foam on the footbed and collar lining provides long-lasting wear and a secure heel fit.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber compound is specially formulated and matched with a tread that will give you sure-footed confidence in any activity. Features multidirectional lugs that deliver vital traction on high-friction areas.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.