- Columbia Men's Size Chart
- Climb the peaks or traverse the plains in the protective Silver Ridge™ S/S Shirt.
- Omni-Shade® UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Omni-Wick® technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Spread collar flips up for increased sun protection.
- Full-button front closure.
- Hook-and-loop flap chest pockets with mesh bags.
- Rear vents provide increased cooling.
- Shirttail hemline.
- Body: 100% nylon.
Mesh: 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These are usually great shirts. I have four xl and they are perfect. This one was xl and fit great except for the neck which belonged on a guy with a 24 neck. I wore one to see how it would work so I'm stuck with it but this one goes back.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Downstate NY
- May 29, 2012
It's okay. I was reminded of why I don't prefer this material in a shirt. The wrinkles are impossible to get out, and it shows sweat/spills like none other. On the other hand, it's very soft, and fits well in an XL. I would wear this with an undershirt of some kind for sure.
- T Y - customer
- from California
- December 28, 2012
I ordered this shirt for my husband and he loves it. It is a nice weight for summer- very breathable. Color and quality are also a plus. ONLY drawback is that it is not wrinkle-free. That would make it perfect.
- Heather A - customer
- from New York
- August 9, 2012